2015年9月28日 星期一

05:the hell with it 的一夜情

00:09:14

Uh, the lady will be right out.
That should take care of it.
Thank you.
I, uh, took care of the cab.
I don't know why it is, but the morning after I always feel that everybody knows what I've done the night before.
When it's me that has to get dressed and go home.
Oh, well, the hell with it.
Did I remember to tell you I had a wonderful time?
Well, so did I.
Frank, am I going to see you again?
Well, yeah, sure. I'll, uh...
I'll call you sometime this week.
I don't think you have my phone number.
We'll remedy that right now.
Uh, 724-8122.
And maybe you oughta take my service...
My answering service.
U h, that's 722-2000.
Bye.

【right】 副詞
1:向右。
2:正確地,無誤地;恰當地。
He guessed right. 他猜得不錯。
3:不偏不倚地,正好;恰好,就。
Your glasses are right here on the table. 你的眼鏡就在這桌子上。
4:直接地;一直地。
Go right to the end of this street and then turn left. 一直走到這條街的盡頭,然後左轉。
5:完全地,徹底地。
6:正當地,合法地,公正地。
7:【口】立即,馬上。
I'll be right back. 我馬上就回來。

【take care of】informal  
to pay for something: used especially when you are offering to pay for someone else: She picked up the check, saying,“Let me take care of that.”

【I, uh, took care of the cab.】
計程車的錢我已經付了。

【the hell with it】
1:Forget it.
2:I don't care.
將惹人心煩,一時無法處理的事,暫擱一旁,不予理會。

類似詞
〔to hell with〕spoken
used for showing that you are angry with someone or something and do not care about them any more

【remedy】
to correct or improve a situation

【oughta】
= ought to