2015年11月26日 星期四

07:Are you perfect ?

001217

And then he says, "So I really gave her something to yell about, "and I threw her out of the car."
Well, finally, we had to stop for another car.
Boy, I opened the door, I started running.
I never knew I could run so fast.
Well, anyway, that's how we ended up in front of your place.
I guess it seems really stupid that I should be taking a ride from another stranger after something like that.
But, hell, you can't start suspecting everybody because of one poor nut.
Besides, you're better looking than he was.
No, I think it's true.
I think people are basically good.
Now, you take Bruno, for instance.
There I was last night in all that rain with no place to sleep.
Marcy's house was full up.
I mean, there wasn't even an inch of floor space left, and so Bruno, who didn't know me from Adam...
Or Eve.
Well, Bruno took me home to his place.
He didn't have any toothpaste though, and my mouth feels like somebody walked through it with their shoes on.
Doesn't it bother you discussing all of this in front of a perfect stranger?
Are you perfect?

end upinformal
 to arrive in a place you did not plan to go

perfect
完全的

【perfect】
完美的