2015年9月28日 星期一

05:the hell with it 的一夜情

000914

Uh, the lady will be right out.
That should take care of it.
Thank you.
I, uh, took care of the cab.
I don't know why it is, but the morning after I always feel that everybody knows what I've done the night before.
When it's me that has to get dressed and go home.
Oh, well, the hell with it.
Did I remember to tell you I had a wonderful time?
Well, so did I.
Frank, am I going to see you again?
Well, yeah, sure. I'll, uh...
I'll call you sometime this week.
I don't think you have my phone number.
We'll remedy that right now.
Uh, 724-8122.
And maybe you oughta take my service...
My answering service.
U h, that's 722-2000.
Bye.

right 副詞
1:向右。
2:正確地,無誤地;恰當地。
He guessed right. 他猜得不錯。
3:不偏不倚地,正好;恰好,就。
Your glasses are right here on the table. 你的眼鏡就在這桌子上。
4:直接地;一直地。
Go right to the end of this street and then turn left. 一直走到這條街的盡頭,然後左轉。
5:完全地,徹底地。
6:正當地,合法地,公正地。
7【口】立即,馬上。
I'll be right back. 我馬上就回來。

take care ofinformal  
to pay for something: used especially when you are offering to pay for someone else: She picked up the check, saying,Let me take care of that.

I, uh, took care of the cab.
計程車的錢我已經付了。

the hell with it
1Forget it.
2I don't care.
將惹人心煩,一時無法處理的事,暫擱一旁,不予理會。

類似詞
to hell withspoken
used for showing that you are angry with someone or something and do not care about them any more

remedy
to correct or improve a situation

oughta
= ought to