2015年9月25日 星期五

04:當怪胎遇上蠢貨


00:05:56

Hi, I'm going to the Valley.
Yeah, hop in.
I picked up this chick once. 
It was a gas what she'd do for $5.
Why are you turning here?
I thought I told you I was going into the Valley.
Hey, relax. I dig you hippie-dippys
I really do.
Uh, I think...
I think you better let me out here, mister.
There was another broad
She was hitchhiking down the Sunset.
Man, she wasn't in the car two minutes and she asked me for $20.
She says, "You give me $20, or I'll yell rape the next cop we pass."
You know what I did?
I gave her something to yell about and threw her out of the car.
Freaks.
Another typical day in the life of Miss Dum-Dum.
Taxi !

【hop in】informal
to get into, onto, or out of a vehicle quickly, usually to go a short distance: Hop in. I’ll drive you to the bus stop.
(輕鬆快捷地)上(下)車。

【chick】
少女;少婦;小妞。

【gas】spoken 
〔something is a gas〕 used for saying something makes you laugh a lot

【it was a gas】
真是好笑。

【do】
1: to perform or execute
2: to kill someone
3: hairstyle

4: to engage in sexual intercourse.

【dig】informal old-fashioned
to like something. This word was used a lot by HIPPIES in the 1960s
1:掘(土);挖(洞,溝等)。
2:掘取。
3:戳,刺,碰。

4:美俚
i. 喜歡。
I dig rock and roll music.
我喜歡搖滾樂
ii. 懂
Do you dig what I mean ?
你懂我的意思?

【hippie】
someone in the 1960 s who was opposed to war and the traditional attitudes of society, and who showed this by having long hair and wearing very informal clothes.
嬉皮,一種崇尚自然形態生活的青年集團。其思想起源二次世界大戰後的存在主義,萌芽於歐洲,西元一九六七年左右,出現於美國,後蔓延至世界各國,最後終告自然消散。嬉皮信奉非暴力倫理,捨棄既成社會的風俗習慣,穿著舉止率性隨便,經常蓬頭垢面,喜歡飲酒、服用迷幻藥或吸食大麻煙,男女關係紊亂。

【dippy】informal 
= silly
especially in a pleasant or funny way

【broad】Am E  offensive
an insulting word for a woman
對女人的貶義詞:a promiscuous (淫亂的) woman

【hitchhike】
to travel by asking other people to take you in their car, by standing on the side of a road and holding out your thumb or a sign
站在路邊,振伸一臂及大姆指,示意想搭別人便車旅行的人。

【Sunset】
= Sunset Boulevard
日落大道是美國洛杉磯的一條道路,從洛杉磯市中心延伸到太平洋海岸公路,長約35公里,途經西木區、回聲公園、好萊塢、比佛利山、Bel Air 與 Pacific Palisades 等地。

【man】interjection  informal
used or expressing surprise, admiration, anger, etc.: Man! That was pretty scary!

【freak】
someone who looks very strange or behaves in a very unusual way: Women who were good at physics used to be considered freaks.
怪胎

【Dum-Dum】
a silly, stupid person.
蠢貨